ATOM HOLIDAY DEAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: November 15, 2016
The “Atom Holiday Deal” ("Holiday Offer") was created by Atom Tickets, LLC ("Atom Tickets") to reward our users (“You”) with a free movie ticket for seeing three different movies using the Atom Tickets app (the “App”) and the Atom Tickets website at AtomTickets.com (the “Website”) during the Holiday season, from November 18, 2016 through December 31, 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
You are eligible to participate in the Program if:
- You are an App or Website user, are over 13 years of age, and have or create a valid App or Website Account profile.
You will be eligible to receive a free ticket reward (the “Reward”) only if all of the following occur:
- You create a valid App or Website account (“Join”) before December 31, 2016. For clarity, checking out as a guest on the Website does not qualify as creating a valid Website account.
- You maintain a valid App or Website account in good standing (“Active Member”) through January 31, 2017.
- You make three (3) orders (the “Orders”) for three (3) different movies (“Three Films”) using the App or Website during the Promotional Period. For clarity:
- Purchasing multiple tickets to the same movie/showtime in a single order does not qualify as separate Orders.
- Making three (3) or more orders for the same movie/showtime does not qualify as seeing three different movies.
- Orders placed or paid by other users do not qualify toward Your qualifying Orders.
- Cancelled orders do not qualify toward Your qualifying Orders.
- Seeing the same movie more than once during the Promotional Period on a different day or for a different showtime qualifies as seeing a different movie and will count toward your qualifying Orders.
- Customers will not be issued additional free tickets for placing more than three (3) Orders or seeing more than Three Films during the Promotional Period.
- Atom Tickets will determine, in its sole discretion, if three (3) qualifying separate orders to Three (3) Films were placed during the Promotional Term.
The Free Ticket Reward will be issued and expires as follows:
- Your Reward will be delivered or made available in your account seven (7) days after the last of the three (3) Orders has been completed on the App or Website (the “Issuance Date”). An order is considered complete four (4) hours after the local start time of the purchased movie without being cancelled.
- The Reward will automatically be applied during the checkout process on Your next order.
- Your free ticket Reward is good for one ticket of any type, including premium formats such as IMAX and 3D. Any fees associated with purchasing a ticket are waived for the Reward.
- The Reward is valid from the Issuance Date through January 31, 2017. You must use your free ticket Reward prior to January 31, 2017 or it will expire.
- If not used by You, the Reward will expire at 11:59pm EST on January 31, 2017.
- Reward limit is one (1) free ticket per user.
- Reward cannot be transferred, substituted, combined with other discounts, redeemed for cash, or refunded. Each Reward is valid for one-time use only.
- You may not apply the Reward to gift cards, concessions, tax, or any other transaction costs.
- The Program is not valid for corporate accounts.
- Reward, requirements, and redemption may vary based on Your location.
- Any attempt by You to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Holiday Offer may be a violation of civil and/or criminal law, and, should such an attempt be made, Atom Tickets reserves the right to seek damages to the extent permitted by law.
- Atom Tickets reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Holiday Offer and/or any Reward on a going forward basis at any time and for any reason. Please check back periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Holiday Offer or Reward after the changes become effective constitutes Your binding acceptance of such changes. In the event that a change to the terms materially modifies Your rights or obligations, we will make an effort to notify you of the change, such as by sending you a text or e-mail to the phone number or e-mail address we have on file for you, or presenting a pop-up window or other notification to you through the App or Website.