ATOM TICKETS PURCHASE TERMS
Last Updated June 23, 2016
THESE PURCHASE TERMS GOVERN YOUR PURCHASES OF TICKETS AND CONCESSIONS FROM ATOM TICKETS. EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH ATOM TICKETS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THESE PURCHASE TERMS.
We may at Our sole discretion modify these Purchase Terms on a going-forward basis. We will notify You of any such changes by posting notice of the changes on the App or Services, and/or, in Our sole discretion, by email. However, such revisions will not affect previously purchased Tickets or Concessions. Your continued use of this App after We make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Each Ticket purchased is a license to attend a particular Event, and is subject to any additional terms applicable to that Ticket that may be set by the venue or organization hosting the Event on the Ticket. The following terms and conditions govern any purchases made on the App or through the Services.
- Ordering. Since every venue has a set maximum capacity, Atom Tickets can only sell a limited number of Tickets per Event. Atom Tickets does not control Ticket inventory or availability, and is not responsible if You are unable to purchase a Ticket because an Event has sold out. You do not have (and should not assume that You have) a valid Ticket unless and until You receive a confirmation email, notification, or SMS from Atom Tickets. Atom Tickets will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if You assume that an order was or was not placed because You failed to receive confirmation. If You do not receive a confirmation after completing Your purchase, or if You experience an error message or service interruption after submitting Your payment information, it is Your responsibility to confirm with Us whether or not Your order has been placed. Only You may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process.
- Pricing. Ticket prices may fluctuate based on a number of factors, including the size of Your purchasing group. In view of the foregoing, the final price You pay for a ticket may be less than the price You are presented at the time of Your purchase.
- Pricing Errors. If: (1) the amount You pay for a Ticket or Concession is incorrect because of an error in a price posted on the Services or otherwise communicated to You; (2) You are able to order a Ticket before its scheduled public offering; (3) You are able to order a Ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale; or (iv) the amount You pay for a Ticket or Concession is incorrect for any other reason, then Atom Tickets will have the right to cancel that Ticket or the Concessions (or the order therefor) and, if Your credit card has been charged, refund You the amount that You paid. These remedies will apply regardless of whether the error is attributable to human error or a transactional malfunction of the Services.
- Using Tickets. All Tickets and Concessions are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Tickets for admission to (and related Concessions for) a specific Event at a named venue have no value once the Event date and time has passed. You may not transfer, reproduce, resell, modify, gift, or trade Tickets or Concessions. Tickets are generally delivered through the App but may also be delivered via email or SMS. Tickets may only be redeemed one time. If You forward a Ticket and it is redeemed by another person, Your Ticket will no longer be valid. If a venue does not honor the Ticket or Concessions, please contact Us promptly at email@example.com.
- Limited License and Ejection. Venues and Event promoters reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with venue or Event promoter rules (including any applicable rules on searching Your belongings, prohibited items, and prohibitions on recordings). We do not set any venue or Event rules, but You understand that You must comply with such rules to use any Tickets. Breach of rules may terminate Your license to attend the Event, and You will not be eligible to receive a refund. A Ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the Ticket's face amount.
- Cancelled Events. In the event an Event is canceled or postponed by the venue or organizer, We will provide You with a refund, credit, or exchange (in Our discretion). Atom Tickets will not be liable for any losses (monetary or otherwise) that You or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclaimer. Atom Tickets sells Tickets and Concessions for Events, but is not responsible for the conditions at the venues where the Events take place, any aspect of the Concessions or for the actions of the Event promoters, the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the Events. The venue is solely responsible for (i) providing the Event or activity and all related goods and services; and (ii) any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities, and costs You may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of You attending the Event. If You are injured at an Event, immediately ask an usher for directions to a medical station. By purchasing a Ticket through Atom Tickets, You agree to these Terms on behalf of Yourself and any accompanying minor and You agree that You assume all risks incidental to the Event for which a Ticket is issued, whether before, during or after the Event. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Atom Tickets disclaims all liability for conditions at the venues where the Events take place, and for the actions of the Event promoters, the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the Events, and You expressly waive any and all claims You might have against Atom Tickets that arise from such conditions or actions.